There are a lot of reasons why people may want to invest in the stock market. Here are some of the top reasons why people think that playing the stock market is a great investment strategy:
1. Financial Freedom This is the main reason why most people are interested in the stock market. Some of us are not satisfied with our day jobs and are looking for an escape from the typical 9-5 workday. Others would just like to make some extra money. Investing in stocks can give you that financial freedom. In fact, many traders earn a living from just trading stocks. Day traders buy and sell stocks frequently, buying stocks when the prices are low, and making hefty gains when they sell at high prices. The downside is that as easy as it may sound, it is actually not that easy. There is a risk that you will lose money in the stock market. Not everyone can make money from investing in the stock market, especially if you just speculate. However, with the right amount of dedication and research, you may find yourself making money from investing and giving yourself that financial freedom.
2. Saving for Future/Retirement Instead of actively trading invest in stocks for the long term. This is the passive method of investing, where you buy certain stocks and hold it over time. This strategy is good if you dont have a lot of time on your hands. You still need to monitor your portfolio from time to time but you dont need to actively trade. For example, imagine if you had bought Google or Apple a few years ago and held it until now. Your investment would have skyrocketed without having the need to actively trade.
3. Diversification Investing in stocks is one method to keep a diversified portfolio. This is important because you dont want to keep all your eggs in one basket. Along with investing in bonds, mutual funds, and your 401(k) plan, stocks will help diversify your portfolio further. Diversification will allow you to reduce your risk by allocating your money to different investments. That way if one financial instrument is doing poorly, it wont impact your portfolio as much.
Reasons why people may want to invest in the stock market are not only limited to the ones I have listed above. There are actually many more reasons why others invest in the stock market. For example, some people just like to invest for fun and like the thrill of it.
Public adjusters are in demand around the world. Homeowners and businesses hire their services to get the best possible payouts as claims from insurance companies. Hiring the services of an insurance claims adjuster makes sense since insurance claims could be a tedious process. In order to remove the hassle from the process, people often hire their services. Let us take a look at some of the top reasons why hiring the services of a public adjuster is always preferable, rather than deal with insurance claims on your own.
The first and foremost reason why you need to use the services of a public insurance adjuster is to avoid time wasting. With the kind of hectic lives we lead these days, you can always leave the hassles associated with insurance claims to an experienced hand. Since public adjusters are experienced in this field, it would be familiar territory for them and they stand better chances for success and that too in relatively quick time.
are better placed to negotiate better payouts. You just need to go through some of the recent statistics to realize this fact. It has been proven beyond doubt that public adjusters obtain much better payouts than if the clients were to deal with the insurance claims themselves. One of the reasons for this could be the fact that the charges of an insurance public adjuster ultimately depends on the claim amount. They make sure that they get their clients the best payout for it ensures a better percentage for them.
An insurance claim adjuster would offer you in -depth analysis about your particular case. Remember they are out there to get business at the end of the day and would obviously like to impress you with honest work. With intensifying competition these days, it is not surprising to find many of them offering free initial evaluation services to their clients. Moreover public insurance adjusters are licensed professionals. Their credentials can be verified and it is up to you do some research on their experience.
A public insurance adjuster will make sure that all your damage is thoroughly analyzed. There may be cases when policy holders themselves may have overlooked certain types of damages. If you are looking for someone to thoroughly analyze all the damages, then it makes sense to hire the services of an insurance public adjuster.
Make sure that you hire the services of a competent public adjuster. A simple online search is all that you need to find an experienced public insurance adjuster. Another way to find a good one would be by talking to some of your friends or family members. They may know someone having dealt with an insurance claim in the past.
Reading the recent business headlines, confidence surveys and economic strategy reports regarding the market volatility in Greece and the US, it is apparent that we are all concerned about things continuing to head downhill. This market volatility, including the insolvency issues in Greece and high unemployment rates in the US, will continue as governments reluctantly accept this outcome and in the aftermath global economic growth (and consequently investment returns) will remain below average for years to come. However, there are still some positive areas to be encouraged by, amongst the long list of worrisome points.
1. Share valuations are reasonable. The price-to-earnings ratios in New Zealand, Australia and the US indicate good value for investors. The NZ market is currently trading at an average PE ratio of 13.5 (slightly less than its long-term average of 13.7) and the AU market is at 11.7 (some way below its long-term average of 14.3). The US market PE is currently 12.2, not quite as cheap as the lows reached in the financial crisis, but also much lower than the highs of over 16 that were reached in 2007.
2. Dividend Yields Above Long-Term Average Dividend yields are (in a lot of cases) higher than those available in term deposits and fixed interest may provide some share price support as income-seeking investors have limited choice. NZ Shares & Property Trusts generating an annual dividend yield of 7% AU Shares yielding around 5% are achievable US Share yield on 10yr treasury bonds being outpaced by share markets average dividend yield (rare occurrence).
3. Interest Rates Likely To Remain Low For some time Official Cash Rate expectations have taken a turn from the expectation that they would be raised by 0.5%, with local interest rates on hold for now and any move in the AU rates likely to be down rather than up. The vast majority of us are sitting on floating mortgage rates keeping costs low for borrowers, assisting consumer and business sentiment and also helping yield the gap between shares and other forms of investment.
4. Oil Prices Have Fallen From Their High Oil is a key component for most sectors of industry, and oil prices have a large impact on consumer confidence. The West Texas oil is 25% lower than its May high and Brent crude is 12% off its highs.
5. Corporate balance sheets are much stronger than they were in 2008. The corporate world is on a much more secure footing than it has been in the past. Average debt levels in Australia are now at 27% (compared with the long term average of 50%). Corporate debt levels in New Zealand and the US have fallen by a similar amount.